|Species||Number of runs||Link|
|Species||The number of transcripts that was used for this analysis||The number of candidate transcripts (Δdmax ≥ 0.3)|
(1) A gene was removed unless the maximum FPKM value of the gene was more than 10.
(2) Each FPKM was divided by the maximum FPKM value of the gene.
(3) Experimental samples were rearranged in ascending order of the normalized FPKM values (a row vector g with n elements, g = (g1, g2, g3, ···, gn)).
(4) The differences ∆di between two neighboring elements, namely ∆di = gi+1 - gi (i = 1~(n-1)) were calculated.
(5) The maximum value ∆dmax was obtained among all ∆di values.
(6) we selected genes as candidates for spatiotemporally expressed genes using the threshold value ∆dmax ≥ 0.3.